ExperiEssence Natural Pumice Stone – Pedicure Tool – Best Callus Remover and Foot Scrub from Lava Rock- BONUS Included
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $19.95
- Amount Saved: $8.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Looking for a solution for rough skin? This is a natural foot and hand care product to exfoliate your body, making you feel renewed as you peel the dead skin cells away!
- Every piece is hand picked from real lava rock to ensure it is the perfect size to hold, scrub, and store whether you're at home or on the go.
- Easy to clean with not-too-deep grooves and an added rope loop to hang dry. Use time and time again without worry.
- A BONUS buffing stone comes with your purchase so that you can speed up the smoothing process and take that soft, silky feeling one step further.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee sets us apart from others. If you're not happy with your purchase, we'll replace your product or refund you for your purchase!
Regain Your Confidence. It's Time to Soothe Your Soul.
Are you ready to feel the purity of fresh and revitalized skin? This native design and feel makes cleansing feet and hands easy (and exciting). We make sure that each piece is chosen carefully so you are satisfied with the size and grip when you're using it. Whether you're at home or on the go, we know it's always important to bring yours with you, so we designed our packaging to be reusable and compact. Just throw it in your canvas bag and store it in your purse or luggage with ease. More importantly, you can speed up the process and feel instant relief when you finish your treatment with your buffing bonus. This is the perfect giftset for anyone looking for fresh soles and it's all backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
How to Use Your Pumice Stone
1. Soak your feet in warm water for 5-10 minutes or until the skin begins to soften.
2. Wet the stone. This will help it slide more easily across your skin.
3. Gently scrub the calloused/dry area in a circular motion for a minute or two. Repeat if necessary until the area is soft and supple.
4. Dry the area and lightly scrub with your buffing stone.
5. Rinse/dry once more and moisturize.
You should clean your pumice stone after each use as dead skin can build up in it's natural grooves. Just rinse with warm water and soap, and use a scrubbing brush. Brushes with thin bristles, like a toothbrush, will work best!
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B01L6OIGC2
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Nice Homes Design© Copyright 2017